Updated: May 20, 2020
<div id="amzn-assoc-ad-69f894f4-938d-4870-b3dc-776605a542a8"></div><script async src="//z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US&adInstanceId=69f894f4-938d-4870-b3dc-776605a542a8"></script>
1. Create amazing email content. Learn how to write email marketing copy that converts your target audience or simply choose a template and make it your own!
2. Start blogging. If you don’t already blog, you should! No matter your business type, blogging is a great way to make it easier for your site to rank higher in search engine results. Here is a resource that I recommend as you can try it for free, but suggest that you upgrade to a premium package because you'll get a FREE professional domain (website name) for an entire year!
I have a "Guide on How to Create a One Page Website That Converts" that will bring you as much foot traffic as a 10 page website. Click here to schedule a FREE Discovery Call with me, as the title of my book says....It's Your Busines, Get informed, Get Inspired and Get Going!
Most of my clients are publihed in a day!
4. Use Lead Magnets to draw in followers. I use ConstantContact.com. ...Check out the sign-up tools you can use it on your website or in your social media posts.
5. Use CTAs on EVERY Relevant Blog Post. CTA's are Call-To-Actions.
What is that you want them to act on? Sign up for what? How about sign up to: Registar for an event, Sign up for TIPS, Offer a Checklist, Podcast, Sign up for a FREE Consult? You get the point. Just ensure that you make capturing an email the prerequisit.
6. Start a podcast. In order to listen to the podcast series, make signing up a prerequisit. I have a weekly podcast on my JenniferCarrington app available in the the IOS Apple and Google Android play stores. The end user must download the app first, this is another way I capture emails. I'd love to show the tools I used to create my pod cast.
If you would like to scheudle a 15 min. Discovery Call with me, I'd love to guide you through how I created my piodcast. I am typically booked two months in advance however, there are times clients cancel. Especially over the holiday season is when slots tend to open up. I'd love to show you the tools I use and give you my "Podcast Start-Up Checklist".
7. Make some of your content pasword protected. Password protected content simply means content on your website that can’t be accessed until the visitor enters their email address.
Click here to schedule a Discovery Call with me. In this Discovery Call, we will review to see what platform you are using now, and provide you with the tools and stratgey to getting you the followers you want and get paid what you are worth without Ads!
If you'd like to learn more about me click here.